Cost Effective Scalable Solutions for Your Business
At Armstrong Telecom we don’t believe in bundled solutions. Every business requires its own unique set of customized tool sets to manage customers, track employee communications and achieve company growth. Our experts can tailor your business an integrated telecom system designed to grow in parallel with your company’s achievements.
Regardless of whether your business is a start-up or an enterprise level business, running your company can be a daunting task. From putting together an winning team to employing the best technology in order to streamline your workflow, there are sizable considerations to be made. One important aspect of your daily operations that we have the expertise and experience to help you integrate is your business telecom system. Your telecom system is the lifeblood of your business. Keeping in contact with your customers and employees allows you to be involved in every step of commerce and allows you, as the owner, to keep your finger on the pulse of your company at all times. Our experienced team can put together a customized system which will increase productivity and help expedite every aspect of your daily telecom operations.
Advanced Connectivity Solutions
- Achieve network efficiency by utilizing a single network for both voice and data.
- Improve employee collaboration and communication by linking multiple business locations together to provide feature transparency between communication servers.
- Share resources such as trunks, operator services, advanced IP applications and voice mail.
- Automatic failover for operational continuity is provided when connecting communication servers with Netlink.
- IP terminals communicate by Peer-to-Peer, which means that the IP terminals participating in a call are connected directly to each other over an IP network. The signals travel through the IP network, not through a telephone switch as in traditional telephony.
Scalable Manageability Options
- Reduce Total Cost of Ownership – Reduce the expense of initial setup, moves, adds and changes with an intuitive programming interface.
- Reduce Future Cost of Ownership – Today’s investment is protected for tomorrow. Our systems are designed to transition to new technologies as the need arises. No need to replace an entire system to accommodate changes in your business requirements. This solution allows you to protect your company’s investment with modular expansion and technology updates as your business grows.
- Centralize Management – Connect to the network locally or remotely to easily maintain all communication servers on the network from a single location.
- Choice of Either IP or Digital Terminals – Whether your business communications are pure IP or any combination of IP and traditional circuit – switched technology, NEC provides a full line of terminals that will meet your needs. Because the user interface and the terminal functionality remain the same for IP or digital versions, employees can easily transition between models.
Improve Customer Experience
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) – Distributes calls evenly among member agents and provides initial and repeating announcements that encourage callers to remain on the line. Callers can leave a message if they choose to receive a callback from an agent. A client-based supervisor position provides traffic management reporting with report scheduling capability.
- PC Attendant – Allows you to handle calls directly from your desktop PC. Display visuals let you know if an extension is in use, idle, or set to a call forward or do-not-disturb state. In addition, conversations can be recorded, saved, and forwarded as an Email attachment.
- Instant Messaging – Offers a quick message function through PC Attendant that allows an operator to send a personalized message to a user’s PC or directly to a multiline display telephone. Users immediately know if they have a call waiting and they can easily respond via their PC or by pressing a soft key on their telephone.
- PC Assistant – Provides management and operation of a desktop terminal from a PC with just a few clicks of a mouse – for easy speed dialing, call management, contact lookup, and seamless CRM integration.
- Highlight Dial – Allows you to automatically dial by simply highlighting a phone number in a document, email or web page then right-clicking to place the call.
- E911 Compatibility – Identifies the origination of a 911 call so emergency services can reach the specific extension location quickly.
- SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) – Compatible with most SIP trunk providers and a variety of SIP terminals.
Improve Customer Experience, Deliver Productivity and Versatility to Your Work Environment
- UC for Business (UCB)– A comprehensive integrated unified communications solution which provides productivity-enhancing applications that allows co-workers to collaborate at peak efficiency.Activity Presence– Provides employees with the availability and whereabouts information of everyone in their organization in real-time. Presence information, voicemail greetings (in office, out of office and estimated time of return) and call forwarding options are updated automatically based on employees’ Microsoft® Office Outlook® calendar settings.Keyboard, mouse and telephone activity is also monitored and displayed to allow employees to see if colleagues are at their desk or have stepped away – helping them make more intelligent choices about co-workers availability thus reducing annoying telephone tag and improving efficiency.Employees can also request a Return Notification for any Presence user that is currently unavailable – when they return to their desk, get off the phone or initiate computer activity a screen-pop notifies them immediately.
Integrated Mobility Solutions
- Select from a variety of mobility solutions to keep your customers and team connected – while providing access to all your system’s advanced communication and voice messaging features.
- Connectivity, Mobility and Convenience – Reduce brick and mortar expenses by deploying main office operations at remote locations. Connect to the office communication server from a branch office, hotel room, customer site, or anywhere with broadband access. Users at home or virtually anywhere can place and receive calls transparently as if they were seated at a desk in the company office. Therefore, you are always ready to receive your customer’s calls, and make the most of every business opportunity.
- Bluetooth Cordless Handset – For mobility, efficiency and improved customer service, this multi-line cordless handset provides you with the ability to move about your personal workspace without being tethered to your desk.
- Cordless Phones – Provides you with multi-line call handling capability and the freedom to move about your workspace.
- IP DECT Wireless Handsets – Make or receive important calls from anywhere in your workplace. Offers the flexibility to set your wireless handset to have the same extension as your desk terminal or operate separately.
- Wi-Fi Handsets – Delivers multi-line call handling capability with roaming throughout your workplace.
- Mobile Extension – Gives you the ability to use your cell phone or any other external telephone device as a single line extension of your system. Forward your desktop terminal to easily receive calls, transfer incoming calls to other extensions, make intercom calls, access your voice mail, or perform any number of other call-handling communications server features – all from your cell phone or other external device.
Request a Quote
Are you ready to achieve a new level of customer service and growth for your business? Fill out our request a quote form and an experienced telecom expert will review a customized package tailored for your business.
Compatible Phone Systems
The NEC SV8100 phone system is the ideal system for small and medium sized businesses want to have the competitive edge over their customers.
The NEC UX5000 is the ideal solution for both improving business processes with telephony applications and reducing recurring ownership costs
The NEC Aspire is predecessor to the NEC UX5000 and has a migration path to convert to the new UX5000 platform.